Appreciate Your Loved One As Much As Possible

 Appreciate Your Loved One As Much As Possible

 


 

 Dear 😒 Appreciate !!!

Girl:- If you forget..??
 Boy: No,
Girl:- Very quiet that...??
Son:- This is what you wanted.
Girl:- Did I understand...??
Son:- Got it,,,,
Girl:- You don't understand much..??
Boy: Not at all.
Girl:- Tell me what to do.??
Boy: Thank you.
Girl:- Thank you why..??
Boy:- To teach.
Girl :- What's the lesson?
Boy:- How to recognize people. How to go it alone. Don't over trust. How to cheat.
Girl:- Anything else..??
Boy:- Don't say no.
Girl:- Am I neglecting too much..??
Son:- Not at all,,,,
Girl:- It doesn't hurt..??

 

Boy: I am nobody.
Girl:- You are my everything,,,
Boy:- That's funny today.
Girl:- come back please...??
Boy: I don't want to.
Girl:- Can you live without me??
Son:- I am sorry.
Girl:- This mistake will not happen again..??
Son:- I don't want to give a chance.
Girl:- If you say like this..??
Boy: I have to.
Girl:- You don't understand me..??
Son:- Don't try anymore,,
Girl:- First understand everything..??
Boy: I was stupid.
Girl:- You don't love me..??
Boy:- I hate thinking about it.
Girl:- Don't bother anymore.??
Son:- Beiman does not care,,,,,

Value being close
Once people are lost
No return,

Hold on to the person you love as much as possible! Love so much that you don't need someone else's love! Neglect is very painful!! Never neglect

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form