Romantic Love Story

 Romantic Love

 


 

Hearing Babu's cry, I ran from the kitchen and came to the drawing room. My husband Nitul is holding his student Alina in Jap. The two are in a very intimate position. Bindu's body is not even a thread. And my one-year-old child is screaming and crying on the table.
As soon as I entered the room, the two fell apart.

Alina hurriedly picked up the clothes lying on the floor and hugged her to her chest. And Nitul said in a husky voice as she tried to button her shirt, 'You have to ask permission to enter someone's room, don't you know?'

I picked up my daughter from the table and hugged her to my chest and said, 'Shh Nitul Shh! You are so low! Your one-year-old daughter is lying on the table screaming and crying, and you leave her behind to have sex with another girl? Didn't your heart tremble for your child? I gave him to you. How can you take him off your lap and commit such a sin?'


Nitul Amata said, 'Hey, there was a cockroach on his back. Rain was very scared. So I wanted to release it!'
Varsha raised his head by this time. He now said loudly, 'Bhabhi, Biya said right.'
I stopped the monsoon with a scolding.

Then I said, 'Varsha, do you know how much I believed in you? You don't know. You are more than a sister. And this is how you repaid it?' Shit!'
Nitul said in an angry tone, 'Why are you bullying him? What is wrong with him? I didn't say cockroaches--
I stopped Nitul with a scolding and said, 'Small people never grow up. Their mentality is always low. It's my fault! Why did I marry a small person like you even after everyone forbade me!'

Nitul now slapped me on the cheek. Unable to handle his slap, I fell away with my one-year-old daughter Nora. Then I got up from there and wiped my eyes and said, 'Is it necessary to kiss someone's lips while spreading cockroaches?'

Nitul came and pulled my hair. Seeing his rudeness, my baby girl was screaming and crying. By that time, Barsha has grasped the opportunity. Now I am alone at home. Nitul will punish me as he wants. But I can't protest. Because I married Nitul according to my choice. Parents forbade me so much, but I did not agree. Finally, when with Nitul When they married me, they said, you have married of your own will, now if there is any problem, you will manage it yourself. Coming to us will do no good. The gate of our house is closed forever for you!


Nitul took Nora from me and laid her on the sofa. Then he grabbed my hair tightly and pulled it to tear it and said, 'Are you insulting me as a big man's daughter? I am chasing you big man. Saying this he kicked my lower stomach. I immediately went to the door and fell. He cut his lips by touching the corner of the door and blood started to flow from his lips.
At the moment I was unconscious.



When I regained consciousness, I saw that the light was on in the room. It was night. I turned around and saw Nora sleeping on the sofa with a tired body. And a group of mosquitoes were flying and sitting on Nora's body. Then biting him.
When I stood up from the floor, my whole body was in pain. However, I got up with difficulty. I got up and slowly went to Nora. Tears filled my eyes as I hugged Nora and caressed her. I remembered the night in my house. Nitul held my hand and said that day---


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form