Love After Neglect Story parrt-3

 Love After Neglect

 Story parrt-3

 


 No, brother, there is no need for him. If I kill them, I will never be able to kill myself. I love him more than myself, tell me how to kill him. And if he can't be happy by loving someone else. (said the sobs)
Riyad, don't cry, what should I do now??
I will marry them.
Riyad, have you gone crazy 😡

 

Hey bro I've gone crazy. You tell me why someone marries his wife with someone else 😭😭 you don't ask me anything anymore. After saying this, I took the paper from the bag and entered the room again and handed the debit paper towards Nusrat. Sign here. Nusrat was surprised and said what paper. I said Deborce. Nusrat took the paper from me and signed it hastily. Seeing this act of hers, I silently shed tears.

 

After a while Riyad knocked on the door and said Dipu Kazi Sahib has come. I told Riyad to bring it inside. Seeing Kazi Saheb, Nabil said what to do with Kazi Saheb. Why don't you know what happens to Kazi Saheb. Today is your wedding. Nusrat is happy to say this. And the boy named Nabeel seems to be not happy at all.
I asked Mr. Kaze to teach marriage. Kazi Sahib started teaching marriage.

How much will the father give the dowry?
I said to Kazi Saheb, uncle gave marriage dowry of 15 lakhs and keep the deed of their house. He did as I said. After finishing the wedding ceremony, everyone said goodbye. I went home and took 2 sleeping pills and fell asleep. I'm having a lot of trouble today, I'm thinking of killing myself. I don't know what to do with suicide which is a great sin by killing yourself for a dishonest person
.

 Eyes are closed in sleep 😴😴😴😴

..(Do you think that Nusrat will not be punished, surely it will be).
............................
I woke up at 11 am, got ready, went straight to the office and entered the boss's room.
I will come sir??
Boss,, 😮..What's the matter? When Dipu came to office today, where were you supposed to go for two days?
I,, sir I have not gone anywhere.
Boss, then
I can't tell you that much. Sir this?

 

Boss, what is it??

I, Resign letter.
Boss, what 😮 what happened Dipu you are leaving your job kono😮. tell me what happened.
I am nothing sir
Boss, tell Dipu 😡
I hugged sir and cried. And told everything that happened 😭 I looked at sir and saw tears in sir's eyes. I said sir why are you crying.
Boss, father, so many things happened to you, why didn't you tell me once.
I cry silently.
Father, you don't suffer, he will suffer a thousand times more than you. So why are you leaving your job?

I can't stay here anymore. sir plz..

Boss, I will not force you. Stay where you are and tell me if you need anything.
After saying goodbye to everyone in the office, I came home, packed my bags, and left for the new address. There will be no sorrow, there will be no neglect of people. This city only knows how to give sorrow and neglect, it never knows how to love. I'm shedding tears. I don't even know when I fell asleep.

 

I got off the bus in the morning and started looking for a new place to stay. After much searching I got a house to stay. Look inside the house. The house is very dirty. I did not even notice that 4 were burnt while cleaning it. I went out to eat. The landlord was telling me to eat. I didn't think about the new address, the new people, so I didn't think about it. After eating, I went to sleep. I have to go to look for a job again tomorrow morning. 😴😴

 

I woke up in the morning after breakfast and went out to look for a job. A number of organizations had applied but they said they would not take any people now. Finally, I went to an office. I went and saw that there was a job interview. One by one, everyone's interview ended. I didn't apply so finally it's my turn. I came in front of the boss's room and said
I,, may l coming??
Boss, Yes coming??
I went there and saw a girl sitting. I think she is the boss.

Madam, why is he here, I saw him in my uncle's office. Uncle said the boy is very good. The boy fell in love at first sight. After coming from there, he didn't go again, why is he here today 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔(In mind

I've been wondering what Madame Zeno is thinking ever since. He doesn't care that I'm standing here. Dhur ba..l. may I sit down madam (shouting)

Madam, his words interrupted his thoughts. I quickly said, "Hmm, sit down, why are you standing?"

Since when is my father telling me to sit down, now he is saying why are you standing? There is no point in thinking about it. Madam this is my file. Madam is taking the file from me. Is it in India?
Madam,, we need to know from him whether he is getting married or not (in mind) the file is correct. Are you getting married or who is in your house???
What do I say now, I will not talk about that dishonest person. No madam I don't have anyone😞😞
Ma'am, my line is clear on the beat 😍😍
Me, madam said something.

 

Madam,, Kai Nato. Mr. Now who will save you from me. I will leave you alone ❤️❤️
I am madam
Will continue

 #Storyteller Dipu
🌱 Episode: 3

 

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form