Love After Neglect

 I came from the office and started ringing the bell, but there was no smell to open the door. After ringing two or three times, Nusrat opened the door. I grabbed Nusrat without asking anything and gave her a kiss on her forehead but Nusrat pulled me away by force and told me not to show so much virginity. Nusrat left. As a result, he started to smile. What happened today and she is acting like this? Nusrat shook my hand and said I don't like it I didn't say anything and went to the washroom to freshen up.


You have not been introduced to me. My name is Md. Dipu Mia and the person I spoke with is my wife, Nusrat Akhtar Nila. We got married in a family way 6 months ago. I love Nusrat very much. And Nusrat didn't even ask me to eat. That girl didn't eat without me. Today she didn't say anything to me. Thinking about this, I fell asleep I woke up in the middle of the night and saw that Nusrat was not next to me. I saw Nusrat talking to someone on the balcony. After talking, he quietly lay down on the side. Seeing his behavior like this, two drops of tears fell unknowingly. Some days passed like this.


Nusrat doesn't talk to me well office doesn't talk even once I phone shows her number is busy all the time I say your number is always busy why she doesn't answer anything one day I check her phone I see she talks more with a boy named Nabil and Facebook When I saw what I saw when I entered the ID, the sky fell in my head. Nusrat took a picture of her naked and sent it to a boy named Nabil. And Nabil said

Nabil,, are you hot and those two beautiful minds of yours want to go and eat now
Nusrat,,Dhet don't tell me marry me you will get everything then I will see what you can do??
Nabil, see


Seeing these, I am crying and I hate myself very much. Whom do I love? I left his mobile phone and went outside.Nusrat opened the door after wandering outside all day and came home at night. I didn't say anything to him, I know why I hate him. The one I loved so much cheated me like this. I went to the house and took the towel and went to the washroom.

After a long shower, I came out of the washroom and saw who Nusrat was talking to. He put the phone down after seeing me. Seeing his behavior like this makes me want to stab him and give him a few chars. I know why Nusrat does not want to be angry or kill. I was in love more than myself so I couldn't do anything. I was thinking about this and came back to reality after Nusrat's call.
Nusrat, what do you think?

I am out without giving any answer to his words. I took two cigarettes from outside and had never smoked before (actually I hate cigarettes).
I woke up in the morning and went to the office before Nusrat got up. I did some work and went to the boss
Can I come sir??
Boss, Hey Dipu, come on, I'm telling you, you don't have to take permission. (angry)
I,, sorry sir😞
Boss, yes tell me what to say
I,, Sir, I need two days leave😞🍧
Boss, I gave you leave


Do you think the boss gave me leave without saying anything? Boss considers me as his son. Nusrat came from the office and saw how his hair and saree were disheveled. It seems that someone has socialized. Even if you don't want to ask, ask and see what they say
Me, Nusrat, why are you like this?
Nusrat,, yea, I was having a headache

I didn't say anything else, not believing his words. I came fresh and said to Nusrat. I am going out for office work for 2 days. Nusrat seems to be most happy after saying this. The next morning I left the house with my bag. Meanwhile, Nusrat called Nabil and said,
will continue

🌱 Love after neglect

#Story writer Dipu
Episode: 1
















Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form