Love After Neglect Story part-2

 Love After Neglect Story part-2


Meanwhile, Nusrat called Nabil and said

Hello Janu, Nusrat.
Nabil, Hmm, tell me, you know
Nusrat, what were you doing??
Nabil,, thinking about you and you??


Nusrat, I too and Shuno Deepu went out to work in the office for 2 days.
Nabil, two days will be very fun.
Nusrat, come on?? One more thing, when are we getting married. I gave you everything. I can't live without you. Nabeel,,( Huh, I would marry a girl like you if I had a girlfriend, she cheats on her husband hahaha (thinking)
Nusrat, are you talking??
 



 

Nabeel,, very soon 🤣
Meanwhile, I wandered all day with my best friend. Got a gun and some important work from an elder brother and left for home at night (what do you think I didn't go out to work in the office that was my move.

A boy named Nabeel will come tonight. I said that to Nusrat that I will catch them today. I came home to talk to you. I slowly opened the door with the duplicate key and went in. I couldn't believe what I saw. Nusrat and Nabil get naked and have an intimate moment. They were both shocked to see me. And the two moved to either side. I got hold of myself and sat on a chair, looking at them and pointed a gun at them. Nusrat trembled with fear and said, "Are you here?"


Why didn't I come here and make a mistake?
Nusrat is silent
I,,, how long is your relationship,??
Both of them are silent and Nusrat is shaking with fear.
I will shoot you if you don't talk about it (angry).
Nusrat, Nusrat seems to have never seen me speak in such an angry voice. So he said with a trembling voice from 2 years ago??
Me,, oh so your relationship is from before our marriage??
Nusrat,, started from a month ago through Facebook,,
Meanwhile Nabil boy is sweating with fear. I asked him why you are secretly not saying anything I said again, tell me what to do.

Nabeel, cha.....a,
how much in mine
Nabil, 25000 thousand.
You both love each other
is silent
Nusrat do you love him??

Nusrat, Hmm
After Nusrat uttered these words, two drops of water fell down with his unaware eyes. I asked Nusrat did you ever love me. Nusrat is silent. Her silence means she never loved me.
  *****(When you love someone more than yourself, but you don't pay the price of love, it's better to stay away from him, that love only makes people cry)

The one whom I love more than my life has never loved me. This seems to be my destiny.
I asked Nabil to strengthen himself, do you love Nusrat. Can you keep her happily ever after?
Know Nusrat, I did not get love from my parents. When he was young, his parents died in a road accident. I was very lonely at that time. Seeing my condition, my uncle sheltered me in his house.

Mama loves me though. Mami could not see me. All the housework was done by me. If I ever made a mistake. Mami would beat me or I would have to go without food for the whole day. Even my sons and daughters could not see me. Little people, servant's children. He used to insult me. I would listen to them silently and at night I would cry and wet my pillow. What else would I do. With the help of my uncle, I got a chance to do Parashona. I used to go to school and no one would make friends with me because I didn't have nice clothes and everyone insulted me. I used to go to school because my aunt used to beat me a lot - insult me. This is how my life continues. 


I can't tell you how happy I was when I got a job after finishing my studies. When my uncle married you, I thought maybe someone would love me. I will spend my whole life with him. So you never left your wish unfulfilled. I did not go to you against your will. Loved you with my all. If you neglected like everyone else (crying) By the way, I said a lot. I thought I would punish you but no he never loved me what should I do by punishing him.I will never stop loving you. put on your clothes I went out after talking about your marriage today (today my liver is bursting and I want to kill myself).
 

I came out and called my friend and Kazi Sahib and asked them to come. After a while my friend came
Riyad, what happened, why are you crying?
Me, my friend is all over.
Riyad, tell me what happened

I told him from beginning to end. Hearing this, Riyad said that woman.......where.........

 

will continue........

#Story writer Dipu
🌱 Episode: 2







1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form